Join our Team
Our success is predicated on our ability to recruit and retain highly motivated and qualified staff in all areas of the company. Our goal for the future is simple – we want the best people to work with us.
Acrux offers a dynamic environment that fosters a work culture emphasising teamwork, with a commitment to attract and retain highly motivated and qualified people.
Our working environment is one that embodies our vision and values, celebrates diversity of background and thought, and supports a balance of professional and personal needs.
We conduct our business with integrity and honesty, and aspire to excellence in all we do. We know our team is vital to the success of the business, and encourage everyone to achieve their maximum potential.
The Pharmaceutical Sourcing Manager will identify sources of new active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and key materials to enable a timely and cost effective development program. The Pharmaceutical Sourcing Manager will have responsibilities in the following key areas:
- identifying and procurement of APIs, excipients, components, packaging and other key materials to support pharmaceutical development programs leveraging market intelligence
- developing cost reduction strategies, leading supplier contract negotiations and ensuring materials meet are suitable and meet regulatory requirements
- providing information for regulatory dossier compilations
The Technical Officer will assist in all aspects of the GMP facility activities and process all laboratory based orders. The Technical Officer will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- processing assigned orders using MYOB
- collating all documentation associated with shipment, purchase, storage of materials and equipment
- ensuring material inventories are maintained to enable manufacture and shipment of clinical trial materials in a timely fashion.
- supporting the Technical Affairs Manager with smooth operation and maintenance of the GMP facility, sampling of GMP materials and Vendor Assurance documentation
- providing administrative support across the Technical Affairs function