Join our Team
Our success is predicated on our ability to recruit and retain highly motivated and qualified staff in all areas of the company. Our goal for the future is simple – we want the best people to work with us.
Acrux offers a dynamic environment that fosters a work culture emphasising teamwork, with a commitment to attract and retain highly motivated and qualified people.
Our working environment is one that embodies our vision and values, celebrates diversity of background and thought, and supports a balance of professional and personal needs.
We conduct our business with integrity and honesty, and aspire to excellence in all we do. We know our team is vital to the success of the business, and encourage everyone to achieve their maximum potential.
The Scientist II (R&D) key duties will include developing and characterising formulations for Acrux’s specialty and generic portfolio. The successful candidate will have responsibilities in the following key areas:
- Develop and characterise formulations for Acrux’s specialty and generic portfolio to support an ANDA and NDA US FDA regulatory dossier filing
- Perform scale-up studies and manufacture laboratory scale pharmaceutical products to support stability programs
- Generate data to support patent filings
- Conduct experiments to evaluate the feasibility of product concepts
The Scientist II (Analytical) key duties will include developing and validating analytical methods. The successful candidate will have responsibilities in the following key areas:
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug product stability studies and other studies to support Acrux pharmaceutical development programs
- Assist in ensuring adherence to pharmaceutical regulatory requirements throughout the product development, quality control (QC) and stability programs as required
- Perform and ensure work is performed to a high quality work standard and in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and required timeframes
- Assist with research and development studies
- Undertake manufacturing and environmental monitoring activities as required
- Assist with laboratory maintenance and calibration, logistics, quality and continuous improvement activities as required.