Join our Team
Our success is predicated on our ability to recruit and retain highly motivated and qualified staff in all areas of the company. Our goal for the future is simple – we want the best people to work with us.
Acrux offers a dynamic environment that fosters a work culture emphasising teamwork, with a commitment to attract and retain highly motivated and qualified people.
Our working environment is one that embodies our vision and values, celebrates diversity of background and thought, and supports a balance of professional and personal needs.
We conduct our business with integrity and honesty, and aspire to excellence in all we do. We know our team is vital to the success of the business, and encourage everyone to achieve their maximum potential.
Seeking a strong team player, Acrux seeks a Technical Procurement Officer who will report to the Technical Affairs Manager and will primarily support the company’s development programs in a timely and effective manner.
The Technical Procurement Officer duties will include identifying sources of new active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and key materials to enable a timely and cost effective development program. The successful candidate will have responsibilities in the following key areas:
- identifying and procurement of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API), excipients, components, packaging and other key materials to support pharmaceutical development programs leveraging market intelligence
- ensuring materials are suitable and meet regulatory requirements by ensuring testing programs are conducted in a timely manner and reported
- supporting the Technical Affairs Manager with smooth operation and maintenance of the GMP facility, sampling of GMP materials and Vendor Assurance documentation
- providing technical and administrative support across the Technical Affairs function
- support technical regulatory dossier reviews